Friday, June 12, 2015

Book 10 - Chapter 22

Breezebolt walked towards the center of the clearing where every cat that was to share a story stood, "Tonight it is my turn to share a story with the clan, As you know my name when I was first born was Breezekit. There is a reason, as you know every kitten is supposed to be named for a certain reason, there is a reason that I was named Breezekit. It wasn't just because I was a fast kit. The reason was I could and can still control breezes. My mother requested that I was named Breezebolt because I could conjure breezes that came in bolts like lightening bolts but made of air. The nursery was always very breezy when I was around so my mother created a nest just outside the nursery for me to sleep in because the other kittens weren't able to sleep with my breezes. I was young at the time and I couldn't control my power so many times my mother had me stay away from the other kittens to keep from any incidents occurring." The clan looked thoughtful before Cherrypaw spoke up, "Is that why when we are sometimes practicing certain skills that any warrior should have that there is some sudden gusts of wind that move practice prey around, or so I could mimic how I should hunt so smells aren't drifted to the prey?" she asked. Breezebolt nodded why not use my power to help the cats in my clan become warriors." The clan nodded to Breezebolt's statement, and they looked forward to Fernflash's story who was going to be sharing the next day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment