Friday, June 12, 2015

Book 10 - Chapter 19

Blossomfur looked around and stared at the clan cats looked at her and she began her story, "I have a secret and a story to share myself. As you know when we were traveling 4 cats working for Darkfinch tricked us. They gave us names and a situation and we believed that they are being truthful. I do believe that they were being truthful about their names though, because the one cat Cherry as she said her name was looked familiar. Now I remember where I remember seeing Cherry. Do you remember how I had a friend named Berry? Well remember he went and lived with a cat named Cherry? I know that Cherry lived in an human home, and Berry joined her. I know this sounds crazy but I believe that Berry and Cherry both went and joined Darkfinch. When I first met Darkfinch it was in a tunnel, I went and rescued Berry that night. The only thing was it didn't seem like a rescue. Berry was well fed and happy, and he wasn't locked in the cage he was sitting there happily. I think that the only way Darkfinch has been able to find us is because of me. Berry has always been able to tell how I am, what  am feeling without having to lift a paw to do it. He was had this connection with me, that is so strong nothing can break it. He has always been able to tell where I am and what I am doing. If Berry is working for Darkfinch then there is nothing that can stop them from finding us, except for one thing. If I can get it to work it can break any bond there is. I just don't want to do it unless I absolutely have to. I have always liked knowing that Berry can tell everything about me, it mad sit easier to talk to him." The clan couldn't believe it, but they were ready to do anything to help Blossomfur break free of the bond she had with Berry if Blossomfur ever gave the word that she wanted to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment