Friday, June 12, 2015

Book 10 - Chapter 20

Rowanfur watched the clan with narrow eyes before standing up and padding towards the center of the clearing to began his story. "As you know I wasn't born in this clan but I am clan born. I was born when there were 4 clans in the forest. As you know every cat only gets one chance to live, I was an exception to that statement. I was born 4 times within a week of each other. I was born in all 4 clans. I was able to train in one clan one day and then turn back time and train in another clan. I was named the same thing in every clan. I learned all the ways of every clan. I even looked the same. Then one day I was told by our ancestors that I had to choose which clan I was going to live in forever no knowing that all the clans would merge together one day. As you know I chose Mossclan, so I had to fake my deaths in every other clan and the spirits told me that I when I woke up I was going to be a kitten in Mossclan.  All the other clans would forget my existence in their clan only that I was a kitten named Rowankit in Mossclan. Time was turned back so Mossclan didn't remember there being 2 of me. I was allowed to keep my memories and truly experience the joy of living and being a benefit to a clan. It was amazing however I have always held an advantage over the other clans in battle because I know the ways that every cat trained their apprentices. I never spied or betrayed the clans that I had seen glimpses of lives in, otherwise that would lead to suspicion. I  have allowed been a loyal warrior, and I have used all of the skills of every clan to help the current Fishclan grow stronger and survive." All the cats looked curiously at Rowanfur, and soon many cats were asking him what it was like, and if he was telling the truth. They began to quiz him on all the clans, and soon the clan realized that he was telling the truth about his past just like every other cat who has shared a story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment