Friday, June 12, 2015

Book 10 - Chapter 17

Seedwhisker nodded to the clan leaders and waited for the clan to quiet before speaking, "Do you remember when we were traveling over the mountains and we ran into a strange cat and we ran into Darkfinch? I know he said something to me and I retorted in some way that he obviously didn't like because he then turned and glared at me. As you know what I did next was not like me, I did not act like me. It was weird, I acted and I was moving. It was like under a curse, basically I was moving without wanting to. There is a reason for that. When Darkfinch looked at me it felt like fire and ice at the exact same time. It was like my fur burned like it was on fire and then it felt like I was frozen in a block of ice. It felt like I was not in control of me which I wasn't. Darkfinch or some other cat was in charge of my body making me do what they wanted me to do, and so that was what I had to do. It was different feeling than I had never felt before, it was different and I had never experienced the feeling before it was completely new. I had never lost control of myself before, I had always been in control and I had been able to tell myself what to do or what not to do and I would listen to me. This time I didn't. Sometimes I still feel like I don't have control, I am worried that Darkfinch may be able to control me still and see everything that I see. Also since I have kits I am worried that I have passed on the curse of being able to be controlled by Darkfinch to them. Unless I can find a way to break this curse or find a way to prove I don't have it and won't have it in the year to come I might not be able to have kittens without worrying that I will pass this on." All the cats gasped and nodded and then tried to help with all the power that they have to help Seedwhisker break free of this so called curse.

No comments:

Post a Comment