Friday, June 12, 2015

Book 10 - Chapter 18

Ashstorm looked out at the clan and waited for the leaders of the clan to give her the signal to start her story when they did she began, "As everyone of the clan knows I am a dedicated and loyal warrior of Fishclan. I always have been and I always will be. I know how Ashstar died and I know that there is more to that story then Littlemouse or Ashstar said there was. I know this because when you share the beginning of a name with some one, or you are connected by our ancestors you can tell how they are feeling and how they are doing and what happened to them at all times. I know that Ashstar didn't receive her 9 lives when she went to receive them when Tigerstar left the clan with the tigers. She wasn't considered a true leader of the clans and she wasn't to receive her 9 lives. She returned home to her clan and she kept up the ways of a clan leader like any other leader would. She faked having 9 lives for the sake and the good of her clan. She than came down with green cough almost overnight. She fell deadly ill, and had fevers and chills. Through the night, the next morning a leader found her curled in a ball refusing to move. She asked them to get Littlemouse for he had seen her leadership ceremony. A few moments later she died, and then she didn't rise. I guess you could say that I have some of the powers of our ancestors and I know what is going to happen and what is happening with our ancestors because the cat that I share a name with is one of our ancestors. Appledawn and Applepaw this will happen once Applepaw will receive her warrior name. Blacktail and Blackmint I am sure you have noticed this connection between the two of you.. Whiteclaw and Whiteberry, even though Whiteclaw you weren't born in the clan there will be some connection. Mossfur and Mosskit, if Mosskit you were born in the clan than you will have the connection once Mosskit you are a warrior. Even Silverfrost and Silverpaw. This connection is a bond that can never be broken, and it is what makes up the clan. Be warned however sharing a name and having the power to know what is happening is not the best power in the world." All the cats sat there staring in amazement when the cats with the same names realized that it was true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment