Friday, June 12, 2015

Book 10 - Chapter 21

Skyleap to had a story to share with the clan. "Cats of Fishclan this is not only my story but someone else's I will tell it how it impacts me. I have kept a secret from every cat, even my mate. As you know I have agreed to take in the kitten Mosskit. I am letting Nightblaze take care of him however. There is a reason for that, he didn't tell me truth about his parents but I felt that by giving a kitten shelter is the way I could repay Fishclan because I was once in his position. I was clan born as I believe Mosskit is, although I am not positive. I was born and then my parents abandoned me, telling me that it was for the best, and that if they could ever come back for me they would. They promised me that if they could come back and claim me as their own then I would be welcomed, they only problem was they were in a tough situation and having a kitten known to the enemy would make it worse, especially if I was kidnapped. So I was raised by a cat that I believed to be true family to me until I was given the truth by one of our ancestors. I believe that raising Mosskit I will be able to right the wrong, it was wrong of his parents to leave him all alone without a word of their trace, I didn't want what happened to me to happen to him so I helped him remember some of his early kitten hood even though I still don't know who his parents are. I promised the clan that I would forever be loyal and a current queen my duty is to raise kits, and to raise a kit that was put in the same situation as I was, was what I had to do." The clan nodded looking from Mosskit to Skyleap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment