Sunday, May 24, 2015

Book 10 - Chapter 6

Birchtail waited until the clan had quoted before speaking. "I have a story to share, that some of my clan may know. I don't dislike all house cats I just dislike house cats that say I have to be loyal to the one who went and saved me from an apparent death." Birchtail started by growling. Rivera turned away from speaking with Rissa and turned her head to the rock daring Birchtail to go on. "As you know just a little while after I got my warrior name I was kidnapped by humans and brought to a shelter. I might have died apparently there but a human adopted me, but they already had another cat. I had escaped but the cat that I had been with wanted me to be loyal to the human that had saved me from the shelter. I refused insisting that I was only loyal to the clans. That cat came to join our clan when their human abandoned her…." Rivera was seething with anger, "That isn't true and you know it, my human left to be safe when storms came sent by the spirits when you escaped. You were the reason that my human left and I was stuck with the clans," "How do you know?" called an apprentice. "How do I know? I know because I was the cat that he was stuck living with after my human voluntarily saved him from the shelter, but please continue the story that you are now lying about." she said and sat down. Birchtail glared but continued speaking, "This cat came to the clan," "Why don't you show some respect and call me by name," yowled Rivera. "Fine, Rivera came to the clan and then some of the younger cats attacked her," "yourself included," she jeered. "Then she left and I don't dislike all house cats, I just dislike her because she is the reason that Mossfur doesn't trust half the warriors that had participated in attacking her." "You wouldn't need to be untrusted if you hadn't attacked a cat of your own clan or spoke badly about them." snapped Mossfur. Birchtail sniffed and soon the clan didn't include the leaders, deputies or senior warrior in any of the arguments among the clan. Emberberry had already acknowledged that he as going to be sharing a story the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment