Sunday, May 24, 2015

Book 10 - Chapter 4

Berrystar stepped forward to the edge of the rock and he addressed the clan assembled in the clan below in the grassy clearing. "Today I must share a secret and a story of mine. Do you know what my warrior name was, it was Berryfur. When I disappeared from the clan I was following what a spirit said to me. It said to follow the trail of stars. I followed the stars to the tunnels under ground and I lived there for a very long time. It was not the fault of anyone not even Whiteclaw. I left of my own free will no one forced me to leave and no one tried to kill me. I only killed myself. I ate a berry or two and guess what kind of berry it was. It was a death berry or what or ancestors would have called it a bit of no star feed. I was sent into the stars and I lived there with no worries for a long time. Then I heard a cat give Sparrowstar a prophecy that there were going to be two cats coming back to the clans. I was then returned to the wild when I lived in the tunnels again. Then Blossomfur came and found me I came back to the clan. I lived up to my warrior name, I ate berries that changed my fur forever. I became Starfur technically since my fur was made of stars. I never thought I would be able to return to the clan that I grew up in the clan that I loved. I was able to and I am very thankful but I never would ever die because I was following my destiny. I was following my fate and then destiny that the stars had layed out for me by telling me to follow the stars and the trail of stars led to my death. I was supposed to die for a reason. The stars knew that and they told me what to do, they basically were telling me to die." At that Berrystar sat down signaling he was done. Berrystar nodded to Whiteclaw signaling that he was to share a story the next evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment