Sunday, May 24, 2015

Book 10 - Chapter 2

The next day rolled around and then the clan assembled in the grass to way to hear the next story that one of their clan mates had to share. Today was Troutstar's turn. He stepped up on the rock overhanging the grassy clearing and spoke to the assembled clan. "I have lived among this clan for a long time but I have a secret to share as well. My warrior name was Troutsplash. I lived in an egg until a cat found me and raised me. I was born in a fish egg, I survived on land without water to drink or live in. A cat of Fishclan found me and raised me even though I was a fish. She fought me the ays of the clan and she hid me during the day so not cat would catch me and eat me. One day she told the clan she had found an unusual kitten and she was raising it and it would be time for it to become an apprentice soon. I was accepted into her family and soon I became and actual cat. I had paws and fur and a tail. I became a warrior and apprentice of the clan. I was a dedicated warrior and I served my clan loyally and now I have become the leader of the clan I never knew existed. It is a dream to actually be able to walk and serve and live for a purpose and I love my clan and I couldn't imagine my life any other way. I am thankful for the clan for keeping me alive and I never thought I would be able to be the leader of the clan that took me in one day. I am thankful that this clan gave me a chance at life and believing in me. i have walked with you since I first hatched out of the egg. There is a reason I am named Troutsplash. The queen that raised me said that when I first hatched I looked like the rainbow trout that the clan had caught a while ago with all the colors. That is where the Trout part came in she gave me a clan name and named me Troutkit. Being set in the water and destined to be a trout before I was a cat I was easily the best swimmer in the clan. I could sneak up on any cat without making a noise, the only problem was when I got in or out of the water I made a splash like a trout or any fish would so when the leader gave me my warrior name he named me Troutsplash." Troutstar looked off into the distance as he remembered. The clan nodded. Soon the leaders realized that each cat that told a story was left out of the arguing. "If we can get every cat to tell a story about a secret they have then every cat will stop arguing." said Berrystar triumphantly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment