Sunday, May 24, 2015

Book 10 - Chapter 3

Everyday the clan gathering in the clearing for the next story. Tonight Cedarstar had to share. "My warrior name was Cedarfur you know. My parents I never knew them. They named me and my litter mates after the trees but they left before I could remember them. Why they left is a mystery to me and I am still trying to figure it out. I do know that they believed in the stars and I know that their spirit is in the trees. I believe in the trees, for they gave me life. My parents are in the trees right now and they were the ones who brought me into this world. There is a reason I respect the trees and never climb them without sheathed claws. I treat them as if they were another cat because  they are the ones who made me a cat. Without my parents and technically therefore trees I wouldn't be the leader that you see now I wouldn't even exist. I owe the trees my life because they are what gave me life. I will always be thankful for that and I will forever be grateful and I have to treat the trees with the care that I would treat another cat. I have some of the trees in my soul in my fur. I have part of my parents in me and therefore trees in my soul. Trees are a part of me. I will always be a part of them as well. I will always have a respect for trees and since they respect me and don't bother me I respect them and don't bother them. I will always be a part of the world we live in and I will always be apart of the air we breathe. I have always looked at nature in a different way then the rest of the clan and I know it. I will always look at nature differently because it is a part of me. I look at others with respect but I respect the part of my life with more respect and honor than you ever had." Cedarstar looked around at the clan and the clan began to look at nature in a different way like Cedarstar has done for his whole life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment