Sunday, May 24, 2015

Book 10 - Chapter 5

Whiteclaw looked over the clan sitting peacefully in the clearing below him. "Cats of Fishclan, I too have a story to tell. You don't know about my past, I didn't grow up in Fishclan. I grew up in Nightclan where I met Darkfinch and his siblings," he said nodding to Rissa who was sitting and who had perked up her ears at the sound of the name of her brother. Whiteclaw continued. "I was loyal to Darkfinch until the end, but I was the cat who literally brought his family to his clan by talking to his mother Princess. I was the cat that ruined his life in the clan because his family came to the clan and learned that he was training in the Dark Forest. I was the cat that made him accuse his own sister of training in the Dark Forest and being the traitor. He never really trusted me after he found out that I was the reason behind all of it." Rissa was sitting up and was glaring up at the sky looking as if she wanted to go to the Dark Forest and murderer her brother because of it all. "I was loyal to Darkfinch to the end and when he was driven out I did what any loyal warrior would do, I went with him because the cats that had rallied against him had broken the warrior code when they promised they would be loyal to the clan and therefore him. I was never loyal to only Darkfinch I was loyal to the warrior code and I still was even when I was driven out of the clan. When Darkfinch proposed to you that he would forgive your debt of being saved by Liontail if I could join your clan I knew that he knew that you wouldn't trust me in the beginning. He wanted to get rid of me because he never trusted me." Whiteclaw glanced at Birchtail and flicked his ears meaning that he would be sharing a story next. The rest of the clan looked at Whiteclaw with some sort of respect after knowing his story. 




To know more about Whiteclaw and his loyalty to Nightclan and Darkfinch then please read Whiteclaw's Tale started and posted on April 15, 2015. (Whiteclaw's Tale has 20 chapters.)

No comments:

Post a Comment