Thursday, November 5, 2015

Book 10 - Chapter 31

Darkfinch launched himself over the edge of the clearing. "How are you Rissa he asked?" "Storm," snarled Rissa. "Olivia believes in me she was always the more fun sister." "It's to bad I was always the smarter sister and Serafina was always the sister that cared about our safety. Now she doesn't care about yours since you tried and succeeded to kill her. Then since Olivia sided with you only Princess's and my safety now matter to her." snapped Rissa. "I'd like to see you prove that" snarled Darkfinch "but considering the fact that I did kill Hollytail you can't exactly." "Yes I can't exactly prove that Hollytail hates you considering you're the reason that she's dead I can make a pretty good guess that if she was alive she would hate you for trying to kill her and that she hates you know because you did kill her." replied Rissa. "I would also like to state that you're the reason Olivia is dead." said Darkfinch evenly. "Me how, I'd like to make you prove that I am the reason that Olivia is dead but he only way I'd believe it is if Olivia told me herself which she can't do because as you have told me she is dead." "Not necessarily" said Dragonwhisker. "Sorry to bring it up but I do recall that we once met Serafina in her starry form. She was a spirit that talked to us, then when Darkfinch appeared he left so he did kill her. So if we are able to find the spirit of Olivia she will be able to tell us the truth about her death." Everyone nodded and then Darkfinch lunged at Rissa. Rissa turned and retaliated by launched herself into the air like a bird. Darkfinch pulled out the sacred flower of  Ruby and raised it into the air, as the sun hit the flower the clearing was surrounded by fire. Darkfinch pointed the beam at Rissa and it knocked her out of the sky. Her power a small pair of black wings fell to the ground and Darkfinch picked it up. Rissa lunged and knocked the flower out of his paws. She grabbed it and took the fish with it and then disappeared and came back and did something to the flower which made Darkfinch disappear. "I banished him back to the Dark Forest for a month or two, when his cats need him the most he will be able to return and his cats won't need him for a while." Suddenly Dragonwhisker realized something, "That means while he is in the Dark Forest we can get back the cats that didn't want to go and live with Darkfinch in the first place. They can be set free." 

No comments:

Post a Comment