Friday, January 9, 2015

Book 5 - Chapter 2

Felicity hissed and pushed her way towards Cherry and Clover. Fiona snapped her teeth into Felicity's tail. "Watch it," she snapped. "You watch where you are going," snapped Felicity. Fiona's yellow eyes flashed. Felicity's green eyes didn't waver. Fiona let go of Felicity's tail and stepped back. "Please excuse me," said Fiona. "Why should we forgive you?"asked Clover. Berrystar looked puzzled, "She didn't asked to be forgiven she asked to be excused." "I know what she said, but for what she did to us we won't forgive her even if she asks us to." "Why shouldn't you forgive her?" "She knows what she did to us. OR at least what she did to Clover. She hurt Clover much more than me. We were even on the same side." "Side?" asked Berrystar. "Yes side," repeated Fiona. "It was my duty to do so. I was sent by our leader. Or at least your supposed leader." "Why, should we believe you?" "You are the one who did it. You didn't protest. You could have at least said NO, but you didn't. You went and did what was requested of you without raising a paw to disagree." said Cherry. "Yes," agreed Clover. "You didn't raise a paw to try to stop your duty." "What was your duty?" asked Berrystar. "That is business that doesn't need speaking of?" snapped Felicity. "Why cannot it be spoke of?" "It doesn't need to be spoke of." said Felicity. "I say you have to tell me what this duty was. I need to know." snapped Berrystar. "Why do you need to know?" Responded Felicity. "I need to know because I am the leader of Fishclan. and if you none of you 4 don't tell me then you will have to leave." "Ok we will leave if you make us." "I say you have to leave if you cannot tell me, us, all of Fishclan what you did." The 4 cats looked at each other and nodded. "You cannot figure anything out can you?" said Cherry. "It was all a trap. More warriors came and figured out everything about Fishclan." put in Clover. "You fell for it too." said Felicity curling her tail. "That is the great thing. Our leader will be proud." "Your leader? Please explain will you?" Fiona nodded. "Ok. So Cherry, Clover, Felicity and I actually don't hate each other and there is no problem. When we held your clan here in the camp with our argument some other cats came and learned everything about Fishclan. Now we are leaving. Our leader will be proud." "Who is your leader?" Fiona nodded to the other cats and they padded out. Before padding after them she said, "DARKFINCH will be proud of us he learned more form this then from anything." 

No comments:

Post a Comment