Friday, January 9, 2015

Book 4 - Chapter 5


Ashstar nodded. Then she gathered the clan. "We are going to keep moving. I would like the deputies in the front and Birchtail, Mintclaw and Tawnybird in the back. Medicine cats and kits in the middle. Apprentices, warriors and queens around them." The cats nodded. The cats traveled until the reached a large thick woods. Berrystar nodded to Ashstar and she stopped the clan. We are going to stay here for a few days. I would like Dapplepaw to stay with the queens and kits. I need Cedarfur, Sparrowfur, Flowerfur and Mossfur to go hunting. Apprentices I would like you to stay here for now. Medicine cats can you look at each cat?" The cats nodded. "Nightblaze, and Mintclaw can you go look for a source of water? Berrystar if Nightblaze and Mintclaw find a water source do you think we should stay here?" "I depends on what is around. If there are threats like badgers, humans or even other cats we may have to consider moving." "That's true when some other cats get back I will send out some patrols." Later that day Ashstar spoke to the clan. "I would like Cloudsplash and Seedwhisker to lead 2 patrols with 3 cats each to see if there is any dangers out there." Cloudsplash chose Birchtail and Brightpool, while Seedwhisker chose Tawnybird and Hollyflower. "Split the territory between you and report back." Soon both patrols raced back. Seedwhisker spoke first we saw a badger den and an abounded human home." She nodded to Cloudsplash who spoke "We saw some cats it looked like a gathering of sorts. There was a cat in a tree speaking to an assembled group of cats below. If I looked close enough I might have thought it was Darkfinch." "Darkfinch?" Repeated Ashstar. Cloudsplash nodded. "I would like Berrystar, Birchtail, Flowerfur and Cloudsplash to come with me to see this cat. Oh and Blossompaw." The cats chosen nodded. They faced a fork in the trail and Ashstar waved Blossompaw forward. "If it is Darkfinch you will know." Blossompaw nodded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment