Friday, January 9, 2015

Book 5 - Chapter 1

"Who are you?" asked Berrystar padding forward. He signaled with his tail to Ashstar that he wanted to handle this. "Why are you here?" The cat padded forward. "I am Fiona. I am also a calico." "You are more then that" called a voice. The cats turned it was Cherry and Clover. "What do you mean?" asked Berrystar. "We know her," said Clover. "How?" asked Berrystar. The calico turned and hissed at her. "Well I can let you stay here until I find there is something that says you cannot be here." Clover and Cherry gasped. "Then we have to go." Clover nodded. "Why?" Fiona let out another hiss. "We would say but some cat doesn't want us to." Clover pointed with her tail towards Fiona. "But she doesn't seem evil or dangerous?" said Birchtail. Clover and Cherry shared a glance. "Do you know this cat?" asked Berrystar. Clover nodded. "Who is she?" "Fiona." said Cherry. "Who is Fiona?" "A cat who worked with…" Fiona let out another hiss. She padded towards Cover and Cherry. "I work alone now." Fiona interrupted. "I am a loner and independent. I hunt and work alone. I haven't worked with a cat for over 12 moons. I have seen cats but they all keep their distance." "Why do they keep their distance?" Clover opened her mouth to reply when another cat crashed into their camp. It was another calico.  "Felicity." Fiona greeted the cat with nod. "Who are you?" Berrystar asked the cat. "I am Felicity. Fiona's sister." Fiona nodded. "It has been a while since I last saw you," said Felicity to Fiona. "We meet again," Fiona acknowledged. "You both can stay as long as you need." Berrystar said again. "Come on Clover we have to go." Said Cherry. "Why do you have to leave?" "Because Felicity and Fiona…" Fiona and Felicity both hissed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment