Sunday, December 14, 2014

Book 3 - Chapter 9

"Please go ahead Emberberry." "I was just going to quick say that Littlepaw has become Littlemouse and Pinkkit had come to my den to see if she could become the next medicine cat. Go ahead now Berrystar." Berrystar nodded. "Mousekit you will now be known as Mousepaw, Birchtail you did finely with Cloudsplash now I would like to ask you again to be a great mentor. Mintclaw you are a new mentor but I know you will pass on all you know to Skypaw. Yes and Pinkpaw you can of course be apprenticed to the three medicine cats. I am sure you will learn something from each of them. Clan Dismis…" "Berrystar?" called two cats it was Blossompaw and Dapplepaw. "I don't have a mentor. Windshadow and Reedriver joined Darkfinch remember and then Tigerstar never gave us new mentors. We have just been working where I can for the past few moons." Berrystar flicked his tail. He surveyed the clan then said, "Blossompaw you started out as a kitty pet then you learned from Windshadow for the first half of your apprenticeship. You will now finish your apprenticeship with Mossfur. Hollyflower you will continue Dapplepaw's apprenticeship, I know she will learn lots from you." The cats chosen nodded. "Cedarfur if you don't mind I will organize patrols for today." said Berrystar. Cedarfur shook his head so Berrystar started right away.  Suddenly the leader and deputy of Tigerclan burst into the camp. Berrystar acknowledged them with a nod. "What do I owe this pleasure?" he asked them. "We would like the cats truly loyal to us to show themselves." "You are like Darkfinch," Berrystar spat. You turn clan cats against their clan. But okay who is loyal to you?" "Cats you wouldn't expect," said the deputy. The leader pointed out the cats with a flick of her tail letting the sparks from her tail fall in front of the cats on her side. She pointed out Hollowstar, Rainmist, Tallclaw, Tigerstripe, and Whisperwind.

No comments:

Post a Comment