Saturday, June 13, 2015

Book 10 - Chapter 24

Mousetail wandered over to the fresh prey pile and searched it until he found the animal he was looking for his presentation. He grabbed a couple mice around the clearing and padded around giving a mouse to Pinkpoppy, Darkflower, and Whiteberry. Then he went and stood at the center of the clearing to begin. "Clan mates I have the warrior name Mousetail, and there is a reason that the animal that I can hunt the best is the mouse. It is because I know how mice hunt and run away from predators. I can see form their vantage point, I can see out of a mouse's eyes if I try hard enough. I will demonstrate. Mousetail closed his eyes and when he opened his eyes he was sitting on the ground at Pinkpoppy's feet, he shook out his fur and in a second Mousetail had replaced the mouse at Pinkpoppy's feet but he was as small as a mouse. The clan stared at him, he then moved to Darkflower. He stood up and shook out his fur returning to his normal size, "I use this trick to help me hun the mice, it could also help for getting underneath small spaces, or just seeing what is under something that small." He once again disappeared with a blink of his eyes. He reappeared at Whiteberry's feet and then he scurried under a bush and reappeared with a long pale pink ribbon. All the cats believed Mousetail from then on and he was able to help the clan in other ways now that they knew his secret and power. 

No comments:

Post a Comment