Monday, January 12, 2015

Book 6 - Chapter 5

"So"asked Berrystar "Liontail was following the warrior code." said Darkfinch. "You are saying?" asked Sparrowfur. "What I am saying is that Brighpool and Sandswish didn't have to die. They chose their deaths. If Brightpool had let Ottertail fight Liontail alone then she wouldn't have died. If Sandswish hadn't attacked Liontail she wouldn't be dead right now. They brought their deaths to themselves." "And?" "Since we saved your clan we get a favor. "I have an idea." "I will forget your favor is you let Whiteclaw join your clan and become senior warrior." Berrystar had to decide between to tough choices. "What do you decide Berrystar?" asked Darkfinch. "May I speak with my clan?" "Don't be long." "Fishclan," called Berrystar. "Birchtail, and my deputies I would like to speak to you." said Berrystar. They headed away from the other cats. "Darkfinch says Liontail has done us a favor. He says Liontail saved our clan." "Well actually he did save Fishclan from the badgers." said Birchtail. "What does he want?" asked Cedarfur. "He says he will forgot about the favor we owe him if I accept Whiteclaw into the clan and make him senior warrior. What would you do if you were clan leader." "I would probably accept him into the clan," said Troutsplash. "Why?" asked Berrystar. "Well we  could learn from him." "Ok, I have made up my mind." Berrystar walked back to the clan. "Fishclan as you know Liontail helped us fight the badgers and we are grateful to him. Darkfinch says he will forgot about the favor we owe him if I accept Whiteclaw into the clan and make him senior warrior. I have made up my mind. Whiteclaw is now apart of Fishclan and he is the new senior warrior." Gasps of shock came from the assembled Fishclan cats. "Whiteclaw, you are now the senior warrior of Fishclan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment