Monday, November 9, 2015

Book 10 - Chapter 35

Silverfrost stepped forward and looked at Darkflower who nodded. "Yesterday as you all know, my sister Darkflower spoke of our brother Shadowclaw and our friend Oceanfur. We told you how we thought that Oceanfur left the clan, and when Shadowclaw didn't love her in return she threatened to leave him. That was true. Although I do know more information than what I first shared with Darkflower and the other queens. I was told by Oceanfur before she left us for the second time that it was classified information and that I was the only one to know it. I was not to tell our leader, I was not to tell my mother or hers, I couldn't tell Darkflower I couldn't even tell Shadowclaw. Now you might be wondering what I mean when I say for the second time. Oceanfur left us and then she returned and told me that Shadowclaw had left her and if I ever saw him that I could never ever tell him what she had told me even if he asked, because he knew that she was hiding something from him." Darkflower looked around and stopped for a moment. Then she padded towards the edge of the clearing. She slunk to the ground and sunk her weight backwards as if she were going to pounce. She gave the clan a signal to be quiet. Then she pounced and this object hissed. It was a cat. A large black cat and a smaller grey cat. Silverfrost leapt down the rockfall to join her sister. "Hello Shadowclaw," said Darkflower stepped back. Silverfrost nodded and then turned to the other cat. The grey she-cat. "Oceanfur how are you doing?" she asked. Pinkpoppy suddenly pushed her way forward and looked at this cat. "Ocean?" Oceanfur turned to her and I wondered how Pinkpoppy knew my friend. "Well Poppy how are you know?" Pinkpoppy glared, "My name Oceanfur as I have heard you are called, is Pinkpoppy. I have been better thank you. I was better before you faked your death to get away from us. He died because he ran away scared. So I had to find refuge in this clan. I am the medicine cat the healer of this clan. I try to heal wounds, because I will never be able to heal the wound that you have now left. Also it is nice to help heal wounds not cause them."

No comments:

Post a Comment