Thursday, June 11, 2015

Book 10 - Chapter 15

Cloudsplash looked over at his old mentor and watched as the senior warrior helped his clan. "As you know I used to be the senior warrior of the clan, until the clan decided that I shouldn't be the senior warrior. Birchtail took my place and I am forever grateful that I was given the chance to be the senior warrior and learn what it would be like to be that big of a deal and a part of a clan that is strong. I never thought in my wildest dreams that being a senior warrior would be that much work and that hard. I was willing to step down and let a cat with more capabilities take my place Maybe one day, maybe never I will get that chance again. There are many other cats in the clan that will be great senior warriors and maybe one day leaders of Fishclan. I just wasn't the right cat, and being the senior warrior let me see that. It let me see what I needed to be as a cat. I made me learn some of my strengths and my weaknesses, it let me learn about the true me. I am going to be forever thankful and I will never be able to repay you the clan for letting me see the truth about me. I will try to repay you as long as I live. I will never stop being loyal to the clan that helped me see, the real me. I was hidden inside of the me that I thought I had to be and the me that I thought I was, you helped me see that, that wasn't true, and that every cat is perfect just the way they are, so I just hope I can find a way to repay you in the future." The clan looked at each other before nodding, in agreement they knew and they knew that Cloudsplash was telling the truth and he would never be loyal to anyone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment