Tuesday, March 10, 2015

This Blog

I might have mentioned before that this blog is mainly about the cat warrior series, but I have changed my mind. For those non-warrior fans or those people who don't want to read warriors I have changed the purpose of this blog so it might be a little more interesting. I am changing the theme of my blog from warriors to cats. Even though cats aren't super interesting to some people I thought it might be more interesting then talking about books that some people haven't read. I will try to post a cat fact once a day or at the least once a week, (starting the day of March 11th, 2015) or a story of one of my cats. (Meg and Hector) I might not be able to post a cat fact each day but I will try to. I might post more then one cat fact in a day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment