Friday, December 5, 2014

Book 2 - Chapter 4

"You were right about what?" asked Berryfur padding over. "We were right about who the fur belongs to." Berryfur nodded slowly then he said "Don't you think that you should tell the clan?" Tigerstar nodded and said, "Blossompaw stay up here with me and Ashflower you too." The 3 cats padded up to the top of the hill. Tigerstar let out a yowl and the cats below all padded towards the base of the hill. "I have shocking news," called Tigerstar he noded towards Ashflower to speak. "My patrol found scents of strange cats and the evidence of another group of cats in the area. I took another patrol out later and we got the same results dead prey that we did not catch was everywhere. The prey was all killed by the same group of cats, that we do know." Tigerstar nodded. "I have spoke to Blossompaw and we have come to a conclusion that we are being followed." Nervous whispers broke out in the assembled cats. "Who was it?" called Birchtail. "We have ideas," called Tigerstar. "I will reveal who it was when we are sure who it was. Now I would like to take, Tawnybird, Mintclaw, Birchtail and Flowerfur with me to see who it is." The cats chosen padded over towards the edge of the swamp and hills. Tigerstar leapt down the hill and joined them. "Blossompaw!" called Tigerstar, "I want you to join us, see if we were right." "We KNOW we were right though." meowed Blossompaw. "I don't want to spread panic throughout the cats yet." Blossompaw nodded. The cats headed out. "I found a scent," called Mintclaw. "Hush!" said Blossompaw, "I heard something." "I did to," said Tigerstar. "We MUST go back to camp right NOW!" The cats raced back to camp. Tigerstar leapt up the hill. "We know who has been following us," called Tigerstar. The cats gathered around to listen. "It is DARKFINCH following us," Tigerstar spat the name. "Very good Tigerstripe or are you Tigerstar now?" asked Darkfinch padding into the camp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment